miércoles, 27 de noviembre de 2013

MY FAVORITE HORROR STORY

My favorite horror film is REC.
In this film a journalists are doing a reporter of fireman. The fireman recives an emergency call of one woman on that has remained enclosed in his house. They go to the building. The woman enclosed in his house does some strong screams. The fireman knock down the door and meet the covered corridor of blood and in the end of the corridor they see the women still and bloodied. Suddenly the woman biting a one policeman. After all that the fireman recives one call that say: Nobody can't go out of the building , because there is a very dangerous virus. Inside the building there are contagius and dying. My favorite scene of the film is when the first woman bite the policeman. And my personal comment is that the first day that I saw this horror film I like but when I return to saw I thought it was not very good.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario